Position: International Brand Manager
Department: Riverside International BV, Hoofddorp, The Netherlands
We are looking for an International Brand Manager who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced and international environment and you will generate strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
In conjunction with the International Business Manager, the International Brand Manager strategically plans and manages marketing aspects of MadeGood marketing elements including product launches, packaging development, advertising, consumer programs, couponing, sales support, sales materials, planning, reporting results and budget management.
Specific responsibilities include:
- In cooperation with the International Business Manager and Riverside Natural Foods Marketing Manager, develop and execute annual marketing plans to grow the brand consistent with overall strategies in focus international markets.
- Co-ordinate and implement special projects such as launch materials, packaging changes, coupon programs, trade shows, and consumer promotions by taking a leadership role in cross-category and inter-functional teams (internal and external).
- Ensure plan objectives are met or exceeded by regularly reviewing program performance versus plan/KPI and making recommendations to rectify significant variances.
- Maximize growth opportunities and/or neutralize threats by analyzing market trends, competitor and retailer activity, and making recommendations to maximize business performance.
- Analyze how the MadeGood brand is positioned in our key markets and crystalize targeted consumers insights.
- Participate with International Business Manager and Riverside Natural Foods Marketing Manager on projects that improve the business both short and long term such as reformulations, packaging changes, format adjustments, new product introductions and re-launches. Cultivate strong working relationships with both internal (sales, R&D, operations etc.) and external support groups.
- Support the management of Marketing spending by maintaining a budget control report (BCR)
- University or HBO degree in business/marketing
- Preferred minimum two (2) years marketing experience in consumer goods
- Experienced with executing consumer programs like coupons, eblasts, POP, contests, PR and event marketing
- Must be a creative self starter, able to work independently with a high degree of flexibility, proactively provide suggestions and ideas
- Ability to facilitate marketing deliverables in fast paced environment
- Strong understanding of business processes, customer service and logistics an asset
- Excellent planning, organizing, multitasking and time management skills
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple cross-discipline projects concurrently
- Strong team player, demonstrated ability to take on a leadership role
- Good computer skills, Intermediate level Microsoft Office 2007 Word & Excel
The International Brand Manager reports to the International Business Manager.
Key Performance Indicators:
- KPI Achievements
- Flawless execution of programs with minimal supervision
- Collaboration with/feedback from sales and rest of marketing team
- Demonstrated Core Values
- Starting date: May 1, 2019
- Working time: full time
- Competitive salary and good fringe benefits
For more information on our company and brand, please check: www.madegoodfoods.com