Riverside Natural Foods, home of MadeGood.® We believe the choices we make affect the people around us. Positive choices have the power to inspire goodness in others and we like to lead by example. We value and respect the relationships we have with our employees and customers and like to leave the communities we work with better than we found them. You can learn more about us at www.madegoodfoods.com.
Fresh, innovative, positive, forward thinking. Riverside Natural Foods is a young company manufacturing award winning, organic, allergen free snack foods. Ours is an open, friendly, very busy and fast paced work environment where everyone pitches in to help. We continue to grow and today are looking for a committed, talented, star to join our team as an Account Manager.
The Account Manager is responsible for calling on, building business and developing relationships for a designated group of regional chain accounts, primarily conventional channels.
Duties & Responsibilities
Driving sales growth for Riverside:
- Demonstrate and uphold Riverside’s core values
- Establish trust and confidence with prospective customers, building advocacy, networking within an organization
- Develop and drive plans and strategies to meet or exceed the company’s revenue target
- Devise, implement, and modify as needed specific sales strategy that aligns with company goals
- Monitor competitive and market activity and provide feedback and recommendations
- Compile and review quantitative sales data and react rapidly to changing trends or new competitive threats and opportunities
- Present new products and secure new placements
- Develop and implement pricing strategy through customer specific price negotiations and/or approvals
- Assist in effectively managing trade spend
- Ongoing promotional planning
- Communicate pertinent details on new listings and promotions to the retail team to ensure execution
- Educate distributors, brokers, sales agents and customers on product attributes and benefits
- Attend key trade shows
- Any other duties as assigned
- Travel required 40% +
Education & Qualifications
- 5+ years of progressive sales experience in the organic / health food industry
- Proven history of identifying new customers and successfully closing the sale
Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrable success at creatively solving problems and implementing those solutions
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Organizational, and time management skills
- Intermediate level of computer and technical skills with an emphasis on MS Office Suite
- Ability to adapt communication style based on the audience. Ability to communicate in a clear and professional way, both written and verbal
- Energy, passion, ambition, competitiveness
- Integrity, excellent professional ethics
- Proven ability to build and maintain productive relationships with key business partners
- Proven ability to make decisions based on a mixture of information, analysis, experience and judgement
Ready to Apply?
If you have a commitment to excellent customer service, have a desire to work for a great company, and have the experience we need, please send your resume to careers(AT)riversidenaturals.com or apply through Indeed.
MadeGood® is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to volume, please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.