Our passion for our products is what defines us and drives us to succeed.
MadeGood® is our family business and our passion. The inspiration for MadeGood® came from our life long relationship with healthy foods. We wanted to create products that provide exceptional nutrition and great taste to our customers and their families. And we wanted to make these products in a way that respects the environment and the people in our community.
Learn more about us at www.madegoodfoods.com.
Are you PASSIONATE about what you do? If you are looking for a job that will inspire, excite and challenge you, then we may be it! Today, we are looking for a dedicated, energetic and talented Brand Ambassador (New York, NY)
As the Brand Ambassador of this young, growing brand, you will support the development and growth of sales of MadeGood® branded products both in a sales and marketing capacity. This role combines brand ambassador, merchandising, demoing and some field sales activities. You will actively support in-store promotional and merchandising campaigns, participate in sales demos and trade shows; and support/coordinate with consumer show marketing teams.
This is position will require regular weekend work combined with week days so a flexible schedule is critical.
- Exhibit and protect the Company core values
- Understand and communicate MadeGood® brand message to existing and future accounts
- Ensure all products are featured and displayed as agreed/expected in-store (facings, pricing, display)
- Provide samples, product information and/or demos/training for store staff as required
- Collect information and provide feedback on local marketplace (competitor activity, distribution issues, pricing)
- Optimize in-store marketing opportunities
- Check on SKU’s and facilitate reorder if required;
- Develop and foster relationships with new and existing retail accounts
- Implements account plans
- Enhances customer relationships
- Develop leads, cold call/warm call retailers
- Actively upsell MadeGood® products to existing customers and actively support the regional sales plan as directed
- Manage own inventory of MadeGood® product (for samples, demos, etc.)
- Be flexible to support a big sales push or act as back up for territory sales reps
- Be flexible to undertake and/or support any other activity to build brand awareness
- Participate in regular weekend marketing events
- Maintain an active social media presence to promote the brand
- Degree or diploma in Sales, Marketing or a related field (or equivalent education and experience)
- Prior experience in a field role representing a brand/product; representing a consumer product preferred
- Extroverted, outgoing personality; high energy with exceptional relationship building and communication skills (verbal & written)
- Imaginative/creative, with a high level of initiative, flexibility and tenacity; strong sense of urgency
- Demonstrated ability to independently generate sales
- Excellent planning, organizing, multitasking and time management skills
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills
- Strong team player, demonstrated ability to work collaboratively to achieve common goals
- Tech savvy – have strong technical (hardware/software/apps) skills and understand how to use tech skills for sales purposes
- Access to a reliable vehicle or other means of travel
Are you excited yet?
If this role appeals to you and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to us at madegoodus(at)sapphirehrconsulting.com.
We appreciate all expressions of interest. Please note, however, that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted .